Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quick Post

It's late...well it's late for us because the nightly routine takes much longer now and I have yet to begin. However, I wanted to do a quick post to show off the cute men in my life.

Cute man #1: David Scott Campbell-mi espouso (aka my sweetie pie)
This is a picture of David taken this weekend. He read one of his papers at a literature conference at BYU. Caleb and I went to listen to him and he did wonderfully. Way to go David! What a stud!


Cute man #2: Caleb Scott Campbell-the marshmellow man
Caleb has gotten sooo big and sooo cute. There are no words to express his cuteness. He is showing off his abs of steel and pectorals in this picture. I gave him a bath last night and he full out laughed and giggled for several minutes! I had not heard him laugh like that yet-it was the sweetest thing. I could not stop smiling. This boy makes his mom and dad so happy!

Here is a picture of all three of us this weekend at the volleyball game on Saturday. We had such a great weekend. We spent a lot of time outside playing at the park and playing Ultimate Frisbee while enjoying the beautiful weather. I love weekends and getting to spend so much time with these two sweet men! Only five more days until next weekend...

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

We had so much fun Saturday with you guys! I can't believe how big and cute Caleb is getting!