I was so proud of myself for doing and putting away 6 loads of laundry. All that remains of our trip are these last 2 suitcases that have been covering the floor in my bedroom since Sunday. I am going to try to muster the desire to put them away because David had all of his stuff unpacked within an hour of getting home.
A major bonus to vacations is that I come home excited to cook some meals in my own kitchen and go grocery shopping. Tonight I made ravioli with a spinach pesto, which was delicious and summery-it's hard to go wrong with pasta and pesto. Thank you bhg for the tasty recipe, give it a try here. P.S. We added some cherry tomatoes and be weary of overblending the pesto. The basil and spinach were liquified in about 2 seconds in the vitamix, don't worry it tastes just as good, but it does not look as pretty without the basil specks.
I will have a raindance of wedding pics soon, because who doesn't love a wedding (other than Caleb)?
1 comment:
the blog is alive!
Post a Comment