Monday, September 12, 2011

Normal

This is the only picture I took of the entire moving ordeal. We left Utah and are now in Arizona. This was the night before we moved while David and I were trying to finish some last minute packing.

The move was a success because we had so much help! Thankfully we are finally back to 'normal' life again. All of the boxes are unpacked, we are back into our routines, and are sleeping somewhat normal hours. David has begun school and unfortunately is gone all day and has to do homework at night. So it has been very nice to have my parents around. We are living with them while David is in school-I heard it was the cool thing to move back home when you are married and have two kids:). We have enjoyed Arizona since moving here, but miss Utah as well. We are excited to be starting this new phase of life and have new experiences as a family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss these cute babes, even Monkey and Bobo. And I love that they are sitting the same way, just darling!

Ryanne said...

It was fun to see you a few weeks ago. I think you need to update your pictures.