I told David that staying in our house too much makes me want to do crazy things like buy new furniture and re-decorate the whole house. I settled for new pillows instead. They are springy and they were nearly free from Pier 1. I bought 2 of these with a gift card that was a wedding gift. That's right, I held onto that gift card for 3 1/2 years.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
What animal would you be?
"What animal would you be? Why?" Were you ever asked that lame question in an interview or on an awkward first date? I always gave an equally lame and thoughtless response when asked that question. Now I have an answer. I know what I would not be. I would not be a bear. I could not hibernate for several months each year. Hibernating is not for me. I recently took Livvy to her 2 month appointment. All is well except Dr L. said I need to be a hermit with the kiddos for another month. Not cool. He is trying to make me despise winter.
Winter allows for a few fun things like building snowmen and eating hot chocolate, but those things could be covered in one day rather than a 3-4 month season.
Caleb was telling me that he wanted Dad to build '1 more' snowman.
She looks pretty healthy to me. She is such an angel! Dr. L put her on her stomach to see if she could left up her head at the appointment. What does Livvy do? She just lays there. He tried agitating her with the hopes that she would get mad and lift her head up, but she wouldn't move or even peep. Don't worry she can lift up her head, but she prefers being snuggled (I love it). A few more weeks of being inside will be worth it if the sweet woman doesn't get sick, but I have decided that I don't care much for the winter. I have also decided that I want to have the rest of our children in the spring.
We are trying to be really careful, but we take Livvy out every now and then to places that don't seem crowded. For example, we went to Sweet Tomatoes and Nordstrom Rack on my birthday-two of my favorite places.
I told David that staying in our house too much makes me want to do crazy things like buy new furniture and re-decorate the whole house. I settled for new pillows instead. They are springy and they were nearly free from Pier 1. I bought 2 of these with a gift card that was a wedding gift. That's right, I held onto that gift card for 3 1/2 years.
I told David that staying in our house too much makes me want to do crazy things like buy new furniture and re-decorate the whole house. I settled for new pillows instead. They are springy and they were nearly free from Pier 1. I bought 2 of these with a gift card that was a wedding gift. That's right, I held onto that gift card for 3 1/2 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness I'm so sorry you have to stay inside for so long! What a beautiful family though! And spring feels like its just around the corner :)
Post a Comment