Saturday, January 1, 2011

Olivia


Olivia Jayne Campbell

December 29, 2010

6 lbs. 12 oz., 18 in.

10 comments:

Ashlee said...

She is precious! Congratulations!

Ben N Nessa said...

Gorgeous girl!!! Congrats to you, Dave, and Caleb! Love her name, too. Can't wait to see even more pictures!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her! Hope all is well!

Al and Ash said...

Congratulations. She is just too cute! I hope you guys are settling into life with 2, and getting some sleep! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Lynette and Anthony said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!!

Christine and Richie said...

Congrats. What a cutie!

Chelsea said...

Congrats you guys! She is such a doll! Hope you are feeling ok. Can't wait to meet her!

Shopkins said...

Congrats to you both!! She is adorable!!! Hope you are doing well. can't wait to see more pictures! :)

Chelsie Campbell said...

OHHHH LIVY!!!!! :) I love love love her cheeks!!! I hope Caleb has started sharing some of his cars and trains. :) And I hope he's giving her LOTS of KISSES!!! We can't wait to see her... March right? That's when you're making a trip to AZ? Oh perfect. We'll be here. :) Love yall! Give Olivia and Caleb kisses for us!!

Susan Jo Ollerton Fuller said...

Aleasha, she is beautiful! I am so happy for you.