Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ruffles and Bows

David's prediction was correct-we are having a baby girl! Caleb is 100% boy with his grunting sounds and endless desire to play with cars, so it will be fun and interesting to see how different the two will be. Although Caleb can be very possessive, he is very tender and we know he will be a good older brother.

So let the girl ideas begin. I LOVE the oversized silk bows on this, but I don't think I want to go with something this bright. Don't mind the $760 price tag either-I'm planning on sewing it.


Rosenberry Crib Linens by Olena Boyko, Crib Bedding Sets,Personalized Items, Bedding for Girls

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that! Please just put in a little bit of pink... somewhere.

Oh, and congratulation on a baby girl, even though I already told you. Now I won't make Caleb try on headbands with bows, and maybe he'll be my friend again!

Anonymous said...

One of each! How fun for your family. Gosh, I wish I could find a photo of something I liked and have the talent to just "sew it."

Anonymous said...

http://waylonbruce.blogspot.com

I would like to share Jenny's blog with you.

Victoria said...

Congrats!

Ben N Nessa said...

AWWWWW! CONGRATS! What names are you thinking about? Love that bedding....you guys will have a darling girl, just like your handsome little Caleb!

Nicole said...

Yea! A girl! That is so exciting! Congrats you guys!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! So fun! I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated!

Kinsly said...

Congrats on baby girl. I love having one of each. They are both so very different. Very excited for you.