We went on a walk today around the temple to enjoy the lovely weather-one of our favorite Sunday activities.
We tried to take a picture in front of the fountain, but it was so bright! I could not keep my eyes open for a picture.
Don't they look super imposed?
He has such a sweet smile!
We had a pretty low key Spring Break. I enjoyed having a couple days at home with Caleb and David. One day we ventured up to the Park City outlets. Yes, it was spring break and yes we are wearing coats-ridiculous! I had packed a lunch that day and we were going to do a picnic and then go shopping, but it was so cold outside that we went into Mrs. Field's to have our picnic. We bought a cookie so we could feel better about occupying the seats.
Classic. Caleb spitting up in action. This was after graduation at Tucano's with both of our families. Oh, and yes, Caleb and David are matching...so cute.
David blessed Caleb in April (the same weekend as graduation). Both of our families were able to come as well as friends and extended family members.
David and I both graduated in April. David in English and Business and me in Elementary Education. We have so many pictures of graduation-thanks to my dad, but perhaps I will save those for another time. You get the point-we graduated.
Smooches!
David seeing what it would like to be pregnant.
Caleb and Mommy. I don't remember what this picture was for, other than I wanted to show how cute Caleb looked in his Hurley outfit.
The next two pictures are of conference weekend. The first is of Jarelle, Stephen, and David listening to conference very intently and the second is of us going on a walk in between sessions.
1 comment:
Please put up some pictures. I haven't seen you in like three weeks, and I think I'm forgetting what you look like!
Post a Comment