Sunday, November 2, 2008

For all of those people who thought that we had gone the way of all the earth, we are adding to our blog entries. 1st grade teaching, school, baby preparations, and BYU football games have kept us from keeping our peeps informed. About two weeks ago we brought the crib home from Baby's R' Us and put it together. We are getting really excited to welcome our little guy into the Campbell and Fuller families.

Aleasha is growing exponentially now but somehow manages to fit into many of her clothes. Oh, another quirky thing about Aleasha and her clothing choices . . . she has started to use baby blankets as superhero capes. I documented it all in the picture below. I took the picture (Dan Weston are you listening/reading?) with the intention of showing off her bulging belly but the baggy blouse made that difficult.

Oh, Halloween update--We dressed up as Troy Bolton and Gabriela Montez . . . for those of you that didn't have obsessed little siblings, they are the main characters in High School musical. While at the ward Halloween party it was rare to find an adult that had any clue as to whom we were trying to impersonate.

Pues nada calabazas--hasta la proxima . . .

6 comments:

Kinsly said...

Aleasha...you look awesome!

Christine and Richie said...

Yay! You finally put pregnant pictures up! I've been checking and checking. I sure hope it doesn't take this long to put up pictures of the baby! :) I hope you're doing well.

cassie said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you. You two will be great parents. This is Ben and Cassie Sandberg. Looks like you are having the time of your lifes. Enjoy every minute of being parents well there is nothing better.

Anonymous said...

Aleasha and David! I love your blog. I just wish you would post more often. Aleasha, you look simply adorable PG. You also look so healthy. You must be feeling fantastic. Has David ever told you about his mom using the hair dryer to dry his little bottom-end when he was an infant? Apparently, David had a pretty serious diaper rash goin' on. I went to visit one day. They lived on--I think it was B Street--. I rang the doorbell and Debbie hollered to come in. She had just meticuously cleaned and prepped the "area" with proper ointments and creams! It was so cute. I agree with Cassie! Enjoy each moment. It goes by too quickly. (Thank goodness for grandbabies)!
Aunt Carol

Lindsey Graves said...

Almost there!!! it's so much fun once they are here, Good luck with the last few weeks.

Diana said...

I'm so glad we found each other's blogs! Best of luck with everything and I can't wait for baby pictures (eventually)