Thanks Mom and Dad for all of the citrus! I LOVE fresh orange juice. Our freezer is full of juice and it makes summer feel like it's here-even on cold days. I think Caleb liked juicing it more than he likes drinking it-he sat and juiced citrus for several hours. Note the concentrated look on his face. He took those lemons very seriously and would look inside each lemon after juicing it to make sure it really was all gone.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Igot the chills when I read your posts and looked through all of your photos. You are such a darling girl...a good momma. I loved seeing you and Chelsie (and Alyssa). We enjoyed your girls more than words can express. I'm proud to be your aunt! Love, ME
Aleasha, I am so happy to find that you are a blogger! I have been reading all of your posts and I'm glad to be able to catch up on your life a litte. What a cute family you have! My girls want to follow your blog and I hope you will check them out too. Good to see you are doing so well.
Hey Aleasha! I love your blog too. Caleb is ADORABLE! He really looks like a fuller! I would love to add you to my private blog, e-mail me! :) clarissajobaxter@hotmail.com
3 comments:
Igot the chills when I read your posts and looked through all of your photos. You are such a darling girl...a good momma. I loved seeing you and Chelsie (and Alyssa). We enjoyed your girls more than words can express. I'm proud to be your aunt! Love, ME
Aleasha, I am so happy to find that you are a blogger! I have been reading all of your posts and I'm glad to be able to catch up on your life a litte. What a cute family you have! My girls want to follow your blog and I hope you will check them out too. Good to see you are doing so well.
Hey Aleasha! I love your blog too. Caleb is ADORABLE! He really looks like a fuller! I would love to add you to my private blog, e-mail me! :) clarissajobaxter@hotmail.com
Post a Comment