Thursday, December 10, 2009

Here are way too many pictures. The first group of pictures were from a little while ago when Caleb and I were just having fun playing with the camera. Then there are some from decorating from Christmas and this last weekend. Very random.

Hello Caleb! He was excited about the camera.

Caleb wrestling me to get the camera.

Caleb actually posed for this picture.

Caleb opening Daddy's mail.

Caleb eating Daddy's mail.

Caleb hiding inside a Gap bag.

Then when we are done playing, he gets tired and snuggles.

More snuggling.

Then Daddy came home from work.

This is just a really cute picture of Caleb that my dad took-it looks a little better than the ones that I took.

Caleb always takes his socks off-it's a fun game.

David and I don't have many pics of just us anymore so I thought I would post it.

My parents came to town this weekend and Caleb got to open some early birthday presents.

He got this basketball toy and some stacking toys-he's going to be a serious baller!

Check out that slam dunk!

Daddy and Caleb setting up the tree. Caleb was very interested in all of the Christmas decorations.

Caleb was putting the star on the tree...until he got distracted. He does that a lot.

2 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

My favorite pic- hiding inside the GAP bag....soooooooo funny!

Paige said...

Aleasha-
Caleb is so cute! I bet your parents are really enjoying him!