Luscious cougar kissing before our Hannah Montana concert. We thought that a nice kiss would fuel the fire of the fireworks. Smooches--yummy. Saturday, July 5, 2008
The 4th of July of 2008!!!
Luscious cougar kissing before our Hannah Montana concert. We thought that a nice kiss would fuel the fire of the fireworks. Smooches--yummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aleasha! Your hair is sooo long. It looks good. When are you coming up? OR when should we come down? We must see eachother and hangout and frolick in fields of wild flowers. Well dearest friend. I hopw you are doing well. call me
Hey aleasha! I am glad you two are doing good! Looks like you had a fun 4th! your hair is soo long, It is very pretty! I wish mine would grow anyways Keep us all up dated on your little baby!
Aleasha! First of all Congratulations! We are so excited for the new little baby. Keep us updated. Secondly, come up to the cabin, we'll celebrate!
Dave and Aleasha :) You guys are adorable! I just ran across your blog (and Dan and Sara's) tonight...sorry for blog stalking! It was fun to get the update on your lives! Are you both going to BYU still? ~Vanessa (Carr) Rucker
ruckerruckus.blogspot.com
Post a Comment